This is a great dessert, so fruity and full of goodness. It is so refreshing on a hot summer's day. The original recipe(below) is published on frozen raspberries packaging. I've made this following the original recipe many times in a blender before and it is delicious. Now that I have a thermomix, I modified the recipe accordingly to suit the thermomix. A delightful dessert in matter of seconds. Even my 12 year old son could make this, which he does.
11/2 cups frozen raspberries
1/3 cup condensed milk
1/4 cup thickened cream
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp honey
- In a blender combine all the ingredients.
- Blend at high speed until smooth.
- Transfer to a air tight container and freeze for 4 hours or until solid
- Let stand a few minutes at room temperature before serving
This is my modified version for the thermomix. I omitted the cream and replaced it with an egg white which makes it creamy without using the cream. I omitted the sugar as I don't think that it is necessary.
180g frozen raspberries
100 g condensed milk
1 egg white
1 tbsp lemon/lime juice
160g ice cubes
- Measure all the ingredients in the thermomix bowl.
- Blend for 30 seconds at speed 9.
- Serve with some fresh raspberries.