Saturday, January 1, 2011
I needed to bake something for the school fair. It has to be able to be stored without refrigeration. So decided to try this recipe before baking it for the fair. These brownies came out delicious, rich and moist so I hope the people that buy my brownie at the fair will like it too.
150 g butter
300 g dark chocolate
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 cup flour
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
1. Line a greased baking tin with baking paper
2. Melt butter and chocolate over low heat, and transfer to a mixing bowl.
3. Add brown sugar and mix together, then mix in the eggs.
4. Add sifted flour and mix.
5. Add sour cream and nuts and combine thoroughly.
6. Pour mixture into the baking tin and bake at 180C for 30 mins.